Tuesday, May 5, 2009

random post

hello people

Well my day in school was sucky thanks to my very 'helpful' blocked nose. Until my lecturer said, "You sure you dont have swine flu?". Ass. If i had swine flu, I would be staying at home or staying at school trying to infect you. Haha. I never said anything and just gave my =_= face. HAHA. Baby idir is sick. I hope he gets better soon. Insyallah. I hope he will take his medicene unlike some people ekh gf?? hehe.

I got a presentation to do on thurs and I have not prepared yet. haiya. And on top of that I have another important thing to finish up but it is not for my school stuff. Guess yourself. Dont ask me. Haha

Gf, bon nuit. I miss you like hell. Good luck for your exam tmr okay syg.

love bf:)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home