Thursday, April 30, 2009

moody =_=

hey people and gf

today gonna have a short post cos I feel moody. Don't ask me why cos I myself do not know.

School ended early ard 3 plus and thought I was able to meet gf but cancelled in the end. Haiz :(
Went to warehouse sale with family after I came home. Bought a lot of shirts,2 laptop bags but only 1 can fit my laptop. =_=. Should have checked earlier. And an adidas sports watch,nope, not like the casual one but the sports one. Haha. Went home after that and here I am, blogging.

Yesterday was great. I enjoyed the movie, and gf, I didnt at any girls in that way okay. Hee. (round of applause) Came home at almost eleven.

School today was boring. Should have did something else. Well i gtg. Gf, if you're reading this, i miss you alot. :(

Bye readers, enjoy your 3 day holiday.

love bf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home