Sunday, April 26, 2009

Study!!

Hey dear readers!

Alif here

Well,my Sunday's gonna be a study-ing day since my football training was cancelled. =_= Haha.
You guys wanna know something? I got a test tomorrow and it takes up 5% of my module grade. Very good, 2nd week already got test. Hahaha. And to make things better, some of my teachers look and sound like Mr Suen. HAHA! Somehow, i miss my secondary school days. Playing psp at the back of my class whenever there was a boring lesson, listening to Mdm Tay's boring "auntie" voice, talking crap with the guys at the back, messing aroud with Malik "The Payung" and Usop "The Cat". Haha. Well, life goes on. I wonder what's Usop doing right now? Maybe eating some tuna? Or trying to open a can of sardines. Hehe. I see Malik everyday and we both still mess around with each other. Haha. Well, i gtg. Time to study.

Wani, goodluck with your english paper tommorow, dont keep scratching your head if u don't know how to do the questions. Hee. Follow my advice okay? You'll be just fine. Don't end up sleeping. Or you'll end up like me. Having a nightmare. HAHAHA! You know, I know, they don't know. Hehe.

I miss you gf, see you soon

love,bf :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home