Saturday, May 2, 2009

happy saturday! ;)

" you look small on tv, but in fact you are huge,Pikachu."
hehe. let me finish my laugh first.

ehem, k done. i think im abit silly today. but its ok, silly abit no problem. ReDuCe stress.

haha. yesterday(labour day) went m'sia with my family..

mom, bought me a pink polka-dots dress. haha. dapat jugak lepas kene pujok.

i said.."mama,lawalah. nak........"

den mama said.." abang,tengoklah anak awak nak baju tuh..."(to father)

then... at last.. hehe. yeya! thankyou-thankyou. :))

today, revised my chemistry and maybe if got extra time i try to squeeze in ss.

yea, im suck in ss. pfft! i hope my chemistry will shoot up like my ca. getting dinst was like..

WOAH!! . hahaha. but physics pulled me down. so i said, "whatever". hahak.

bf? aper yg 6 more days ah? what are you planning hunneh? hoho.
tata.
love gF
:)


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home