Saturday, May 2, 2009

Saturday

HELLO!

Well, to start things off, it was my dad's birthday yesterday. It was okay. Cut cake after came home from Friday prayers. And he got a massage chair from his business partner. The chair was AWESOME! Haha. Gf, massage me like the chair can?? Hehe

That was my day for Friday. Today woke up at 6.45 and went for a walk with mum and Diyana at Kent Ridge Park. After that went to eat prata. Haha. Came home, did nothing. Shower at noon and here I am doing my homework. My typical Saturday. Haha. Thats when I have no plans..

This Friday is our special day. I can't wait. I want to give her something very special. I hope she likes it. Hehe. Okay. Gtg. Stomach grumbling. Hee

i miss you

love bf:)

6 more days :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home