Tuesday, April 28, 2009

:)

first of all, im sry because i did not reply your msg-es dear.
got no mood, dont know why. hmm.
my eng was...??? i talked about somebody who annoys me. i got no idea.. gosh.
so just do anyhow. we all thought that formal letter that will come out, instead it was a speech!
i was like so 'kanchong!'. I looked at the person beside me,Wei yi.. he was doing formal letter.
then, i was like.. what?? the question asked to do speech, why many people doing formal? even Dain did formal. luckily, i said.. 'Dont look at other people's paper'. so i did speech(round of applause) hahaha!
geography? i manage to answer 'hanchai-bonchai' . hahaha. i chose question about forests and of course development. i can't do river. really complicated.
i need extra memory card to insert inside my brain if i want to do river.
:D
and, bf sry about yesterday hah.
no mood, no talk.


:)
love gf.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home