Monday, April 27, 2009

tired

HELLO! :)


Well,first things first,school was okay. Maths can understand. For electrical stuff, i felt lost especially when the teacher kept saying Kirchhoff's Voltage Law as "Kacang Putih Law". Haha. Cool. Everytime he said it, me and my friends at the back kept laughing, and when he tried to do an example with us,he kept saying it. Siak ah. Haha. I kept holding my laughter. Imagine if this happens everyday? I think I can end up having a six-pack, cos damn, my stomach hurts. Haha. Last lesson was engineering materials, where you have to learn some chemistry stuff. The test was not bad, wished I studied a little more for it. To me a mere 5% is important, so thats why Im bucking up. Hehe. Tommorow Im having my workshop and practical, can't wait for it. Haha . Mcm budak tak pena masuk workshop. Hehe. Must bring goggles la, must wear jeans la. Kecohrable.

Oh, and gf had her exams today, I hope she did okay. Till now she's been quiet. I wish I knew why. :(

Lastly, I miss you baby. I want to see you soon. I love you.



Goodnight

Love bf :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home