Saturday, April 25, 2009

testing-testing :)

Hey people


kr here!


this blog is new and respect it aite?
respect me and my gf's blog and we'll respect yours. hahaha

I enjoyed my day with gf and maybe she'll go on that stage one day, then I'll be down carrying baby Idir and Diyana to support her. HAHA! There was one woman, I think was ard 30 plus years old, talking loudly as if she can capture people's attention. Die step jambu je ekh, wani? Haha. Me and wani were sitting behind her and whenever she tried to act cool, we were laughing our ass off. Haha. What weird people. After that, I tried to help her with her english, Im so blur when i was reading the questions. Haha. What to do? Brain rusty already. Haha. Sorry baby. Im lost just now. Hehe. Went home after that.

We'll go out soon okay dear? But do your exams 1st. Study hard okay? :)


Okay readers(if there are any :D), my post ends here.


Takecare!

love bf :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home