Saturday, May 9, 2009

Im bored

Hello there and dearest gf
Im bored right now and Im watching "Oh Baby" since gf told me to watch it since last time. haha. Not bad la. Quite nice. haha. Today is my off day and tmr I'll be doing all my work and revise some stuff I until now dont understand.




This is what I put on my table in school. Haha. gerek pe


Wakakaka. See. How do I study? This only happens in one class. Electrical engineering. Where everything in physics comes out. haha. And I do not understand. Well, I got to buck up. :D



I remember doing something like this last year. haha. All I did was turn here and there and at last Khairi taught me how to solve it. I kept playing and playing until i won the school competition I entered. Haha. I was damn happy I tell you. :) Gf was irritated when I kept playing it and she taught me her own "method". Remember sayang? hehe. My best timing was 36 secs. Till now I can't get below 30.haha. Oh well. Moving on.

Okay. I guess that's it. Now I have to save my money for something important. I got 4 months to save that amount. Only dear gf knows. hehe.

Bye people. Enjoy your Sunday. Gf I miss you. HEE!

love bf:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home