Saturday, August 8, 2009

one more month:)

To gf
Happy 1 year and eleven months anniversary sayang
One more month tau
Then you can get your mushroom goreng. hehe

You people know how much I love her?
Let me count the number of stars in the whole galaxy
Try to count till infinity
Thats how much I love her

Eventhough I may cause problems that are quite bad for us,
you still stayed no matter what.
Thank you so much.
I can never find another girl just like you Nur Hazwani Hussin.
You're so special. :D

___________________________________________________________________


Yesterday, me and gf met up with Fatin, Bia and Usop. Wah.. miss those times man. hehe. Too bad Amy couldn't come. Klau tak dah triple date macam dulu. Haha.












I love this girl loads :D

Love bf:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home