Thursday, August 6, 2009

2 more weeks


hey guys!
damn, I've not been posting for almost 2 weeks. Hahaha. No wonder this blog is kinda dusty. K lame. Sorry for not updating, I was kinda busy with my projects. 2 down and the last one is a presentation due on Wednesday. Then...... straightaway go study for common test. 2 more weeks then holiday! ahahaha. Best-best. huhu

I just met gf just now, and I bought for her 3 roses. One red, one purple and one blue. She was surprised. Haha. Now, I miss her already. I want to see her tomorrow but thats up to her to decide. :(

Okay, I gtg. Takecare readers.

Gf: I hope you'll like the flowers. Don't pluck the petals and do the "I love you" and "I love you not" routine. Haha

Bye
love bf:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home