Sunday, May 24, 2009

I miss gf

I miss you dear, really

Right now Im sad. I keep reminiscing about our past.

What we did when we first got to know about each other.

How our lives really changed.

I miss the past.

I wish I could just go back and replay everything over and over again.

Learn from every mistake and won't repeat them again.

Gosh, how I wish someone would help me with that.

Time passes so fast, you won't even realise that you've done something on that day.

I wish I can spend more time with gf.

You know, do more things with her but there's her O levels and I don't wanna disturb her.

Now she doing what I did last year.

Hopefully she does it better than me. Huhu



Okay, surely you all are thinking that I've gone crazy or something, but all I'm doing is just typing what Im thinking right now. Say what you want but its my point of view. Thats it.


Gf, I miss you. I love you.



love bf:)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home